Products & Services
At Shonnard Tax & Financial Services, we provide assistance in the following areas:
PROVIDING FINANCIAL SERVICES
In this sophisticated and rapidly changing financial environment, it is critical that individuals seek to preserve and enhance their current financial resources while also preparing for their future. We offer the following:
- Mutual Funds*
- Corporate Bonds*
- US Treasury Bills/Notes*
- Municipal Bonds*
- Variable Annuities*
- Variable Universal Life*
- Real Estate Investment Trusts*
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
Shonnard Tax & Financial Services prides itself on providing prompt, personal and highly professional services. The firm is committed to meeting its clients’ financial needs-----now and in the future.
Shonnard Tax & Financial Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the financial objectives of individuals. The firm works closely with clients to determine their needs and then recommends suitable strategies and actions.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING*
- IRA Rollovers
- 401(k) and 403(b) Portfolio analysis and redesign
INVESTMENT ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT*
- Matching investment vehicles to financial goals
- Evaluating specific investments
- Consideration of tax consequences
- Analysis of risk/return trade off
- Maintaining family income in the event of disability or death
- Identification of current and future risk exposure
- Evaluating cost-effectiveness of current coverage
- Long-term care protection
- Minimizing probate expenses and delays
- Reduction or elimination of estate taxes
- Assuring proper management of family assets
- Investment and insurance implementation
- College funding options
PROVIDING TAX SERVICES
In the ever-changing realm of tax laws, it is important that everyone has access to professional and knowledgeable Tax Return Preparers. With the complexity of today’s tax laws, it is essential that taxpayers work with a Preparer whom they trust and with whom they are comfortable.
Shonnard Tax & Financial Services strives to provide knowledgeable staff who keep up-to-date on tax law changes and who work hard to provide fast and accurate tax forms. Shonnard’s takes pride in keeping up-to-date with technology changes in our field, having added all new equipment to our computer network in 2003.
- Individual, Small Business, & Partnership Tax Returns
- Amended Returns
- Estimated Tax Calculations
- Tax Planning
- Senior Citizen Specialized Forms
- Sales Tax Returns
- Quarterly Payroll Preparation
- Electronic Filing
- Bookkeeping services available offsite
Shonnard Tax & Financial Services works with a varied clientele in providing tax preparation services:
- Small Business
- Subchapter S
The staff at Shonnard Tax & Financial Services looks forward to meeting and working with you to secure the best filing options and money-saving strategies available to you.
*These services are offered through Judith Shonnard, registered representative of Avantax.